The BioSkryb Advantage
ResolveDNA™, powered by PTA, provides superior whole genome amplification (WGA) performance metrics in single cells compared to all current methods.
- Experience unprecedented genome recovery (>95%) and coverage uniformity, as well as, SNV calling sensitivity and specificity in single cell genomics
- Recover almost the entire genome, even in single cell studies, combined with the flexibility to perform further analyses downstream, including exome or other target enrichment as well as CNV calling on the same cells
- Specific amplification of the primary template with >97% of reads mapping to the human genome and no detectable product in no template control (NTC) reactions
- Reproducible results for consistent sequencing data quality elevates the quality of bioinformatics
- Easy to perform workflow with less than 45 minutes of hands-on time
- Seamlessly integrate with Illumina sequencing workflow
- Advance genome sequencing data quality even further with the BaseJumper Bioinformatics Package, which enables the identification of meaningful variants in the data
Primary Template-directed Amplification (PTA) is a novel, more accurate, whole genome amplification (WGA) approach for single cells or ultra-low DNA input samples. The PTA platform elevates single cell genome variant calling metrics to a new gold standard compared to current methodologies. Our technology video outlines the details of this method that create more accurate, uniform, and reproducible genome amplification.
We are thrilled to announce the recipients of the BioSkryb Grant Partnership Project.
Dr. Joseph Gleeson
Rady Professor, UCSD Dept. of Neurosciences,
UCSD and Rady Children’s Institute for Genomic Medicine
Dr. Shao-bin Wang
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Virginia
School of Medicine and UVA’s Center for Advanced Vision Science.
Thank you to everyone who applied, the work represented is inspiring.